Incorrect Warning on Backup Folder Space - Unable to Back Up

To get your bug fixed faster please try to answer the following questions:

1. Which browser, operating system and versions of those are you using?
    Browser: Brave 1.14.84 Chromium: 85.0.4183.121
  2. Which version of Memex are you running?
  3. What are the steps you took that lead to the bug?
    For the past month or so Iā€™ve been using Memex with Firefox, manually backing up to a folder in iCloud Drive without any issues. Last week I switched to Brave and migrated my Memex data (i.e. in the freshly installed Memex I restored it using the backup folder Firefox had used until that point). Since that, every time I try to manually back up in Brave, Memex says ā€œPlease check whether you have enough space in your Google Drive. Backup failed as the size of the data to be uploaded was greaterā€¦ā€.
  • Iā€™m using iCloud Drive, not Google Drive and I have plenty of free storage.
  • Iā€™m always making sure the backup helper is running. Port is also open as reported by Port Manager:
    Memex_Backup_Helper_Port
  • Already restarted both the browser and the system, havenā€™t re-installed the extension because I didnā€™t want to lose data
  • Downloaded the latest release of the mac backup helper and re-installed it, although I think already had the latest version running
  • The Js console only prints ā€œDevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://abkfbakhjpmblaafnpgjppbmioombali/lib/browser-polyfill.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEMEā€, Iā€™m not sure whether this is helpful.

Do you have an idea what might cause the issue? I suspect the extension canā€™t reach the helper, but it is clearly running and listening for incoming connections, so Iā€™m clueless to be honest.

Thank you btw for this great extension!

Super super sorry about the late reply.

Indeed it seems like a wrong bug message.
I can imagine that it has something to do with the restore of the from the old installation.

Did you have you old extension synced up with a mobile phone?