HTML Import of Diigo bookmarks does not take add_date into account

I want to migrate my Diigo bookmarks into Memex. I collected these bookmarks over the last 10 years and expect all creation dates to be migrated as well, but after the import all bookmarks are created right now. Time based filtering is not possible this way. Since the information about the creation date is available in the bookmarks file I want this to be taken into account.

As example here is such a bookmark:
<dl> <p> <dt> <a href="https://example.com" LAST_VISIT="1038826802000" ADD_DATE="1038826802000" PRIVATE="1" TAGS="Any,Tag">Example.com</a> </dt> <dd>Just a page</dd> </p> </dl>
I tried to analyze and debug by myself and found this place where the bug may be:

I don’t know what options.bookmarkImports is, when I change this line to
const bookmark = timeAdded
the import works fine, the date is migrated. Maybe it’s not a bug and I can change this behaviour by myself in some settings or by editing the bookmark file?

To get your bug fixed faster please try to answer the following questions:

1. Which browser, operating system and versions of those are you using?
    Vivaldi 3.6.2165.40 (but does not really matter, Firefox and Chrome face the bug as well), Manjaro Linux

2. Which version of Memex are you running?

3. What are the steps you took that lead to the bug?

• Export Diigo bookmarks as zip
  • unpack zip and select HTML import in Memex, use the extracted file
  • run the import
  • after import all bookmarks have the current timestamp as created time and not the date of the bookmark in the HTML file

Thanks for leaving this here. Added it to our bug list to fix.
Sorry for the late reply also.

Hi @lummerland , which export option of diigo did you use? I would be happy if annotations would come along… I see below options on this page: https://www.diigo.com/tools/export

Thanks!

IE Bookmark Format [?](javascript:void(0))

Firefox Bookmark Format [?](javascript:void(0))

RSS Format [?](javascript:void(0))

CSV Format [?](javascript:void(0))

Chrome Format [?](javascript:void(0))