How do I sync Safari Bookmarks with Brave? Safari seems to have a lot of essential features not available on Brave/Chrome, so I am not preferring it at least on mobile iOS devices, (iPad, iPhone)

Safari seems to have a lot of essential features not available on Brave/Chrome, so I am not preferring it at least on mobile iOS devices, (iPad, iPhone). For example having groups for tabs is a big experience improvement for me, Also Brave does not make syncing with my macbook easy, often having to re-establish sync chain everytime. I often prefer iPad sometimes when I don’t want to get sucked into the macbook for hours or for reading books and articles.
Things have changed and I use extensions on Safari like ad blockers and tracker blockers so reducing need for Brave it seems to me. I am trying to keep a balance of privacy and usability and security.

So my need then is to sync bookmarks on Safari with Memex or with Brave then to memex. I’d like to know what are the best ways to sync bookmarks between Safari and Brave, or another way like through to Firefox then to Brave?

Any tips on this from anyone or the Memex team would be most appreciated. Thanks, wishing everyone an enjoyable day.