- Which browser, operating system and versions of those are you using?
- Firefox 77.0.1 64-bit (latest stable as of 7 June 2020).
- macOS Catalina 10.15.5
- What are the steps you took that lead to the bug?
- open kumparan.com and go to any post (my case is https://kumparan.com/yudhi-hertanto/new-normal-medan-tempur-baru-dan-beban-ganda-tenaga-medis-1tZERVNSEJz)
- highlight any text.
- click the highlighted text, the sidebar will open without showing any of the highlighted text.
I know that the company, kumparan, uses SSR and SlateJS also if you inspect element, it wraps the text in heavy divs and p with different classname in each renders. Maybe this information can help in debugging