First sync with second mobile device not working properly

Which browser, operating system and versions of those are you using? Which version of Memex are you running?

PC:

$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:	Ubuntu
Description:	Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS
Release:	18.04
Codename:	bionic
$ google-chrome --version
Google Chrome 94.0.4606.81 
WorldBrain's Memex extension version 3.0.0

Tablet

Android version:
Kernel build information:
Linux localhost 4.19.113-22501868
Device manufacturer:
samsung
Device model:
SM-T870
Memex Go version 1.8.0

Phone

Android version:
Kernel build information:
Linux localhost 4.4.177-22274331
Device manufacturer:
samsung
Device model:
SM-A307
Memex Go version 1.8.0

What are the steps you took that lead to the bug?

1. Sync PC.
  2. Tablet: download Memex Go, login and sync. Result - sync successful.
  3. Phone: download Memex Go, login and sync. Result - sync successful message, but no synced data. If I add new page or modify tags for existed one, this record appears on phone too.

Hey @el_ruso!

Thanks for dropping by and making the effort to post this here.

So I understand correctly that pages synced from the phone still end up on the other devices, but you canā€™t see the pages that are coming from the tablet and computer on the phone?

I discovered a bug that it sometimes would not show the pages, and if I swipe down (for reloading the results) they would appear.
Does that happen to you too?

No. When I sync data first time:
PC -> first device Memex Go. Pages from PC appears on device
PC -> second device Memex Go. Nothing on device after sync done message

All new pages was synced correctly between all devices. Only way to see old(existed on PC before first synchronization) pages on second device - modify these pages somehow. For example add senseless tag and remove it.

Mhh that is weird. Iā€™ll investigate and see if I can reproduce this bug on my end.

Most important is to understand for me now if pages saved on the second device end up in all other devices?
Because in general, that is the main use case of the mobile app for now: quick-save/annotate.

Donā€™t worry. I can confirm, new pages saved on any device syncing as expected

Ok, still curious to find out more. Have put into the research pipeline and see where this is coming from.

Thanks for coming here and letting me know. Will update you.