Firefox addon works poorly compared to Chrome + lots of bad information being given

So, I just realized that Iā€™ve never done a backup of my data in Firefox on macOS. So, I go to the Settings ā†’ Backup ā†’ I see a blank field with a folder icon on the left. I select that, and then Iā€™m taken to a ā€œDownload the Backup Helper Appā€ with a link with ā€œLearn Moreā€. After clicking that link, I see an option to select Google Drive as one of the options for back up. Except, that option is not there for me to select. Why is this document telling people you can use Google Drive when you canā€™t?

I then downloaded the local app, now when I go to back up I see the folder I selected, but when trying to run a backup nothing happens. Tons of errors in the FF console. I decide to try this out in Chrome, and the backup works perfectly! Also noticed on the FF Addon page it says ā€œBackup your data to any of your favourite cloud providersā€, which againā€¦ isnā€™t an option.

Another thing I noticed is on this page under ā€œTab Manager & Session Savingā€. There are details on adding tags to open tabs, but didnā€™t tags get removed a month or two ago? So, this feature isnā€™t even available anymore, right?

On your Roadmap page, it says the latest Memex Extension is 3.2.5 on April 27th. But the Firefox Addon page (Which btw tells you to go to chrome://extensions under troubleshooting) says the latest is 3.2.22 released on June 9th 2022. Which one is it? 3.2.5 or 3.2.22.

And last, Iā€™ve read several places that you do not encrypt anything due to overhead and the amount of refactoring it would be. But on your Github_com/WorldBrain/Memex#mobile-apps-for-iosā€“androidā€“encrypted-sync you say you do encrypt.

Sorry, I had to make that last link, not a link because for some reason a new user can only post two links in a post. Heaven forbid your users be able to accurately point you to issues in your documentation