Can't Sync Mobile & Browser

1. Which browser, operating system and versions of those are you using?
    Firefox 84.0.2, Windows 10, Android 10

2. Which version of Memex are you running?
    Firefox: 2.12.2, Android: 1.7.6

3. What are the steps you took that lead to the bug?
    Noticed over the last two weeks that pages saved to at least one collection were not syncing from mobile to browser. No errors appeared at this time, sync from browser to mobile seemed to function fine. Manually triggering sync had no effect.

Attempted ‘refresh’ by un-pairing to re-pair but haven’t been able to re-pair the two. Error says sync has timed out.

Made sure the two were on the same wi-fi, disabled VPN, then tried using mobile tethering still with no success.

Deleted app from mobile phone and re-installed but still unable to pair. Same timed out error.

Were those items saved in the app, but never synced? I know its hard to retrace now since you deleted the app.

Were some other items synced but not others?

I know for certain one collection was not sending items from mobile to browser, but items were syncing in the other direction. I could access those items from mobile (and was able to save the important links to another app before deleting memexgo). Other collections I barely save mobile items to so probably were not affected.

So stuff from the computer did land on the mobile phone, but not the other way around?

Yes, I noticed at least one or two items that I remember saving to the computer on my mobile phone (when I was trying to save items to another app before deleting).