Can't scroll in Memex Sidebar

To get your bug fixed faster please try to answer the following questions:

1. Which browser, operating system and versions of those are you using?
    Firefox 96.0.2 on Windows 10

2. Which version of Memex are you running?

3. What are the steps you took that lead to the bug?
    When I open the Memex sidebar overlay, there is no scroll bar and I can’t scroll it using my mousewheel either, so there is no way to access notes and highlights that are below the currently visible space in the sidebar – right now, the only way to access them is to open the Memex settings in a new tab, switch to “home” there and search for the site whose notes I want to read.

Please let me know if I can offer any further helpful information such as console logs (and how I can access them :sweat_smile:).

Despite this little bug, thanks for this incredibly helpful tool <3

Firefox at it once again. Always making troubles with adhering to standards differently.
Will investigate asap and trying to fixing this with the next release.

Thanks for your reply!
When saying “next release”, did you refer to the Firefox addon update that went live since your reply (on Jan 28), because, unfortunately, the problem persists :confused:

Hey @1name

Sorry for the late reply. I was heads down in a complete redesign of the extension (with a bunch of all nighters to get this out asap).
The 3.1.2 release with all of this, and that fix is already available on FF and I confirmed also on my end that it works.

ezgif-5-c42da5c7dd

Hey @BlackForestBoi

Wow, that looks like a huge update!
Thanks a lot for fixing this issue in the process and getting back to me
:relaxed: :bowing_man: :clap:

1 Like