Can't delete a bookmark

To get your bug fixed faster please try to answer the following questions:

1. Which browser, operating system and versions of those are you using?
    Chrome beta 86.0.4240.75, Windows 10 64-bit

2. Which version of Memex are you running?

3. What are the steps you took that lead to the bug?
    When I try to delete any bookmark, Iā€™ve a spinning circle.

Ah bummer you run into this. Can you try to disable and enable the extension and see if it still appears?

Iā€™m facing the same issue, not being able to delete any bookmark. I tried the suggested solution (disable and enable the extension), but that didnā€™t work.

Same problem here - please prioritize this! Thank you for this wonderful tool!!!

I also have this problem since three days ago.

Huge bummer and very problematic. Iā€™d really appreciate a fix.

Enabling and disabling the extension didnā€™t fix it.

Brave Version: Version 1.15.76 Chromium: 86.0.4240.111 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Memex Version: 2.9

I have sync enabled with my iphone. The bookmarks that I canā€™t delete are from desktop. I donā€™t know if the problem is the same for mobile bookmarks. Theyā€™re also ones that have been automatically added because I saved them as bookmarks in brave.

Hey folks!

Sorry for the long silence. Wild week behind us releasing the Inbox and Readwise integration feature.

When you say, you canā€™t delete a bookmark, do you mean you canā€™t use the ā€œtrashā€ icon, or not remove the ā€œbookmarkā€ status?
@forsakeNXE I guess for you its not being able to delete. Same for the others?

I can reproduce the deletion issue and will prioritise it to be fixed asap.

Thank you all for leaving this note here.

Yes, I canā€™t delete.

I get a spinning circle.

Thank you for the priority fix.

Same for me, canā€™t delete a bookmark, itā€™s showing a spinning circle endlessly

Fixed. Update to 2.10.1

Hello,
I have the same issue. I canā€™t delete a bookmark when it was bookmarked twice by mistake (the little highlight wasnā€™t working so I had to right-click and select the memex option).
You can see it in the attached gif.