- Which browser, operating system and versions of those are you using?
- Brave v1.10.93 Chromium v83.0.4103.106 (64-bit) (latest Official as of 19 June 2020).
- macOS Catalina 10.15.5
- What are the steps you took that lead to the bug?
- trigger archiving for Medium post e.g. this post
- try searching for any full-word inside that post that is not part of title
Medium Rejects Archiving Request
I just know about the trick used by Medium to prevent archiving for their posts: Medium tries to prevent people reading deleted articles on the Wayback Machine? - HN thread - archive.org for linked site.
- I tried archiving the afore mentioned Medium post using SingleFile, and publish it to my private archival site.
- then I bookmarked both the original Medium post and the archived page on Memex 2.
- at first, I search for the title.
- both site listed on search result
- I tried searching for the existing word “cereal”
- search result lists only my static archival site.