All data lost after memex update

1. Which browser, operating system and versions of those are you using?
    Brave - v1.46.144 (Dec 14, 2022)
  2. Which version of Memex are you running?
  3. What are the steps you took that lead to the bug?
    Upgraded a memex and browser version

After memex update all my data is lost. First time I opened memex after update there was a constant rolling progress running for loading the data but the data never showed up. Is there any chance to recover the data in any format?
And no - I have not done a backupā€¦

Memex hasnā€™t updated in a while so its unlikely because of an update.

What could however be is that youā€™ve been running into a bug that sometimes appears when your computer is starting up. Itā€™s usually fixed by just restarting Memex (not uninstalling).

We couldnā€™t track the souce down yet so it would be incredibly helpful if you could do the following before the restart:

1. Go to brave://extensions
  2. Enable developer mode
  3. Go to ā€œbackground pagesā€
  4. Go to ā€œconsoleā€
  5. Make screenshots of everything you see there.

Much appreciate you response.
I see some errors - here is a screenshot.

I can send you the HAR-file if needed.
Sergios.

Thanks for the quick feedback. However this is the ā€œnetworkā€ tab. I need the console, which is 2 to the left of the network tab. Is that still possible to capture?

Does it work again after restarting?

Sorry I have missed the part with the console. Here is the data from console. And no restart has not brought the data backā€¦

I think that might be related to brave update and that it puts new security constraints.

Did you not use Memex or have had it disabled for a while?

If you like letā€™s hop on a 15min call and investigate together there.

I donā€™t think I have disabled it. Sure - what time/date is convenient for a call?

The ā€œ15min callā€ is a link you can open to find a time that suits you best.
See you soon!