Is it possible to sync bookmark folders?

Hello!

I organize my many bookmarks into folders. Is it possible (or perhaps coming soon), to import my browser bookmark folders (and the bookmarks within) into collections in Memex?

Thanks!

We have already on the map to build nested collections. With that we then also enable the import of folders.

There is work and specs that have already been progressing. If anyone wants to take it up, get in touch with us via the chat box in the bottom right corner. :heart:
We currently have 2 other priorities to work through. Memex Reader and import/export in copy-paste mode.

thank you for the fast response!

Hello Oliver,

Nice software and I look forward to your team’s future updates. I think this is a really unique solution and I have made it part of my research front-end collection system.

I have signup as a member to support your vision, but apparently have to wait 14 days before the charge. You should consider a buy now button as you probably need a caffeine fund!

I have a question about bookmarks. I cannot figure out where to view them. I see the collections but not a selection of where to view bookmarks.

I like the way that the notes unfold and display in the dashboard view.

Thanks, Dave

Hey Dave!

thanks for your kind words and offer to support us more.
Indeed we can need the funds :slight_smile:

If you like I can manually skip the trial period for you. Thanks for the offer.

I have a question about bookmarks. I cannot figure out where to view them. I see the collections but not a selection of where to view bookmarks.

The bookmarks you can view by going to Filters and then select :heart:.
But I see that it may make sense to separate those out a bit better.
We are planning on how to revamp the dashboard soon so I’ll take this into consideration then.

We are right now starting to plan out the sharing/collaboration features of Memex and I can imagine that this may be of interest to you. If it is, I’d be happy to interview you for 30min about your workflows.
Let me know if that sounds interesting to you. If so you can just book a session here: https://calendly.com/worldbrain/

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!